Monday, January 7, 2019

I went to Heaven and Back to Earth.




   A particular vibration came over me, the sensation of leaving the physical body through a fast path that began during a transcendental meditation in a supine position, from the stomach towards the crown of the seventh Chakra (above the head).

 

   It was quick but at the same time a very long journey. So, I can say that at this point linear time did not exist during that experience. The sensations were different, starting from the absolute darkness while I did not understand if I could find something to lean on, or at least see a glimmer of light somewhere around me.

 

   But after thinking about these things, all of a sudden, I began to see a light opening through a very dark intense fog right in front of me, a few feet away. Shortly thereafter the dark fog became white and then vanished while the light became clearer and more intense, but still soft to the eyes. It had a slightly golden tone and its color changed with other soft tones between violet and light blue, orange and yellow; however, they were different colors from those I know.

 

   Immediately I had a sense of soft warmth, which contained a great deal of love, absolute forgiveness and intense joy; or rather I would say almost euphoria of the heart. An unexplainable feeling, very intense and very beautiful that continued to pervade me as if it were someone’s soul.

 

   Then I wondered if I was alone. Immediately I saw three men, the one in the middle was the highest, the other two I could not see very much in focus and they were more distant. So that without needing to open my mouth to speak, I just had to think of something that this middle man was starting to give me telepathic answers, taking a few steps forward towards me.

 

    He was dressed like the others, with a yellowish white vest and a white

robe over the vest, with a veil of the same color of the vest on his head. His face was long, beautiful and very clear and true. He looked like a saint or maybe Jesus, I had no idea, but at that time it was not important to me.

 

 

   At that point I realized immediately that I had just died on earth, and I began to feel the need of a mirror to see my new appearance. The man smiled with great confidence and generous love, which immediately revived the sense of excitement that was taking over my heart; then a mountain on my right turned into a giant mirror. I noticed many hills and wonderful meadows all around me, and some great flowers never seen on earth, which they had their own very beautiful light.

 

   The colors of these flowers continued to change flowing all inside as if they were made of fresh dancing paint, and a beautiful sweet melody came out of their center. They seemed to welcome me! These flowers were alive and had a soul. They were aware of everything, as I was too.

 

   At a certain point I no longer felt the difference between me and the them, nor anything I was observing; the hills, the flowers, the trees, the meadows, and even the man I was seen, were all one source of intense love with me. I would call this man spirit guide. In spite of everything, I was still curious but this curiosity was immediately satisfied with blocks of knowledge that came at the instant when I began to ask myself questions. Everything I wanted to know was immediately reveled to me.

  

   I looked at the mirror and saw that I still had a body but it was made of light, and it was very soft and absolutely perfect. I was undressed, and I soon noticed a perfect clean body. My hair was very long, waved and shining blond, with light as if a golden aura came out of a few centimeters.

  

 Although I was not ashamed of being naked because the body I saw was very simple and without sexual attributes, I wanted to feel dressed. At that moment I immediately noticed that I was wearing a light blue nightgown, simple and suitable with my face, my arms and my hair.

 

Then I looked at the sprit guide in the eyes, and I realized that I was dressed of what I had always been, of sweet feelings and of things I had sown and cultivated when I lived on earth. In other words, the sentiments I felt within and the good deeds I offered to God by serving him with devotion while I was on earth, took form representing what I was wearing, through colors and light.

   

   For me, in this place there was no dualism, everything was one with the strong vibration of joy and euphoria, absolute forgiveness and love. Everything I saw was impregnated with majestic royal, sweet energy, and returned to me as if it was donated as a gift. Everything that I felt beautiful, I had the feeling that it came towards me as a gift.

 

   In fact, there was an intense feeling of great abundance that entered into my being and continued to enter, causing almost uncontrollable euphoria. I felt more alive and real than when I was alive on earth, so it's impossible to try to explain it.

 

   Everything I observed was spiritual, but much truer than what seems true in the terrestrial world. The light of the air (if there was air), was made of soft tones and always a bit different. It was the source of everything I felt and I saw around me, including myself. Indeed, at this point it’s easy for me to say that I felt this light was God.

 

   Then I began to worry about my sins, but I did not have time to think as the guiding spirit opened his arms to embrace me and I felt immersed in him. Immediately I had a wonderful feeling still new, to be loved in spite of everything. Everything in this place was just loving me more and more. Everything wanted to forgive me over and over with euphoric love. It was unbelievable overwhelming.

 

   Then I realized that I could remain suspended in nothingness, that I could fly, or teleport from one thought to another (a thought could represent a place), as if my thoughts had been beautiful states of mind, and as if they represented almost places that I created with my spiritual vibration to be able to land, just by thinking of them.

 

   Here then I found myself on top of a white snowy mountain as beautiful and alive as the rest. Everything enveloped me in the warm feeling of a wonderful unconditional love. I looked under the mountain of white snow and high trees, I noticed several people around my physical body, on earth. I knew that was earth.

 

   I was scared, I felt I was already home and I did not want to go away from there anymore. I did not want to go back! The guiding spirit showed up as he walked among tall trees towards my direction, and in a second, he was already in front of me holding my hands gently with a very reassuring smile. He told me that I had to return to earth for a while, my time had not yet come to stay where I was.

 

   I cried a lot .... but I felt that on earth there was still need of my physical presence ... When I finally managed to understand and accept this concept, something changed and suddenly I felt myself pushed violently inside a tube, too small for me. It was almost painful. I heard a very loud sound in my ears and then a bang, like a flicker in my whole body awakened me from that deep state of meditation, and I felt changed. A part of me was dead and a part was reborn.



 


  




 










No comments: