Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Welcome - 2019 - Tarot Will Work Well For Me.

A new year is coming, and in many different situations, in good and bad time, we all had the chance to learn so much about our self's, so I hope we can do even better this coming year. 

 

I think it's time to look more inside of us rather then outside, since we almost never did it before. I've learned well how to introspect myself before going outside of my soul, to find fault in others doing, or saying.

 

I'm ready to take responsibility regarding everything I feel, without having to blame anybody but myself for all wrong thinking and doing. So, to establish what's right from what's wrong I will let my common sense guide me and I will learn how to trust my intuition.

 

 This is a time when man needs to upgrade spiritually and feel improvement from past mistakes, but most of all man needs to live more often through its own personal truth.  This is a time for experiencing a great level of evolution, and a time for sharing all that we have to share to help each other grow spiritually and mentally to the benefit of all human beings. This is the time for collaboration.

 

 I will start this year with the intention to stop procrastinating about the things I like to do, or I should do. The first thing I am working towards is -daily meditation- I truly believe that one can never be clear within without first applying self analysis, and I understand that meditation needs to be implemented with method, every single day to be valid and productive. Daily meditation will be what can save my soul from being permanently lost.

 

When it comes to Tarot, The High Priestess will be the one to guide me this year, along with The Hermit.  The light of the lantern The Hermit holds in his hand, will be leading me to my higher self and intuition, to do right in every circumstance. Then I will let The Wheel of Fortune rule in my favor, but I will be wise to ask The Hierophant first, to spin  it for me. Then I will ask the Empress to take me to The Star. I wish you all a wonderful new year, full of surprises and spiritual growth and realization. 





 

About Private Card Readings...

If you like to have important questions answered, please Email me via contact form. I perform accurate Psychic Tarot Spiritual Readings.

Questions must be short, simple and clear. (Please, don't ask about health nor legal matters). A general light background would help the reading to be more detailed FROM THE PAST to THE PRESENT and going to THE FUTURE  influences. 

Thanks!





 

No comments: